Account Manager - Cramlington, Northumberland
The Account Manager will work as part of an internal sales team to achieve quotas while keeping clients engaged with our products and services.
Account management responsibilities include:
· Responsible for all aspects of customer accounts
· Build and maintain relationships between the company and the customers.
· Proactively handle any projects, accounts, or issues that relate to customers.
· Liaise frequently with the customers to reassure them of their importance.
· Consistently nurture the customer's respect, trust, and confidence in our business.
· Know how their client's money is spent and what service they are receiving.
· Ensure accuracy of all documents and schedules.
· Ensure all meetings are held on time and minutes issued.
· Ensure all requested samples are sent to the customers on time
* Work with estimating on new and innovative ways of approaching opportunities brought by the customers.
Required Skills & Experience
* A background in the print industry is essential
* Be able to communicate efficiently and effectively
* Be detail oriented
* Have effective networking skills
Apply with your cv to Louise at our Head Office in Gateshead