Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (Education & Children's Services)
22.73 per hour
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (Education & Children's Services) to join a dynamic team.
This is a dynamic and analytical role, linking and improving the information provided by Business Intelligence with that used and needed by senior managers and statutorily in the Education & Children's services directorate at the council.
The post holder will have management responsibility for the development of Education and Children's Service's performance analysis and reporting requirements, and will be instrumental during and after the implementation of the Lancashire Family Safeguarding Model monitoring and evaluating the impact, and providing regular reports to the Department for Education (DfE).
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the performance monitoring arrangements against a partnership outcomes framework covering Early Years, Education (Key Stages 2 and 4), Early Help, Inclusion and Children's Social Care, demonstrating the impact of Family Safeguarding Model in Lancashire.
Skills and experience required for the role include:
* An ability to design and develop reporting infrastructures to facilitate the analysis of data, and the methodology for capturing data from partners. This includes developing data sharing agreements and protocols to enable the collection and flow of data in an efficient, coordinated and appropriate way (with regard to GDPR).
* Experience in the development of systems for the collation, quality assurance and dissemination of information.
* Knowledge of education and children's services national and local performance indicators, along with their policies and practices.
* Experience of linking analysis and intelligence to the policy and strategic direction of education and children's services.
* Ability to manage projects across organisations, using influence where staff management arrangements are not formal.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to disseminate complex information via written reports and presentations to a wide range of audiences in terms of both size and composition.
Please only apply if you have the necessary skills, experience and expertise. The first part of our recruitment process is to send your CV