Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer based in Cheshire seeks an experienced Project Lead. The Project Lead assists Product Development Managers in the management of key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and monitoring of projects to support completion on time, within budget and within scope. Generate and maintain project management documentation and project plans, maintain departmental resource models and track project progress against plan. Prepare reports for monthly project review meetings and Board level reviews.
Duties may include:
- Coordinate internal resources for the on-time execution of projects
- Maintain accurate and up to date project plans for tracking and monitoring of on-going projects to support delivery on time and within scope
- Develop and maintain accurate departmental resource models to facilitate resource allocation and availability, and to ensure feasibility of projects, from scoping stage through to completion
- Manage changes to project scopes, project schedules, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Liaise cross functionally with Product Development and Business Development, as key stakeholders, to ensure all current project timelines and information are accurate
- Issue regular progress updates to management and present appropriate information, as requested at project review meetings
- Ensure full and free communication of project tasks and timelines
- Escalate project issues in a timely manner
- Provide monthly overviews of projects to management with clear communication of risk to agreed timeline
- Liaise with suppliers & vendors to facilitate procurement of materials and ensure financial information and documentation is appropriately maintained
- Perform and assist in additional duties as directed by the management.