Prominent and ambitious North Kent firm of accountants has an exciting senior leadership role in the form of a Senior Client Manager.
The successful applicant will head up the business services' team, managing a significant portfolio of fees and presenting the figures presented by the team to the client. This role is as much about outstanding communication skills and salesmanship as much as it is about technical ability.
Core duties to include but are not limited to:-
- Review of statutory year-end accounts for firm's premier clients and with turnovers range through to £15 million
- Review of management accounts and agreed KPI's
- Review of tax compliance function
- Focal point of contact for the client from 'cradle through to grave.'
- Offering 1st class advice to clients and an ability to sell the firm's services
- Modernisation and improvement of the internal function of the firm
This role might suit someone who is formally qualified, based in North Kent and someone who excels in a client facing role.
Not only will strong technical ability need to be coupled with vision, technical ability, commercial acumen and leadership.
On offer is a strong base salary in addition to above the norm benefits package and on-site parking.
For further information on this or indeed a broad range of senior Practice roles then please do ont hesitate to contact robin at Olivia Ruella.