Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant with experience of working in a financial role or environment to join our team. The role will be home based with occasional requirements to attend our office based in Newton Abbot.
This is a fixed term, 10-month opportunity to cover maternity leave (so may end earlier if post holder returns). For the first month of the contract, the role will be full time (36.25 hours per week) to cover training requirements. After this month, the role will be part time (21.75 hours per week).
Within this role you will work as a member of the Finance Processing Team, processing all types of income and expenditure promptly and accurately.
You will need to carry out a variety of duties involving income, payments, rent accounts and bank accounts.
In return we offer: * A competitive annual salary of £19,995.93 FTE per annum. (For working 21.75 hours, the salary will be £11,997.56) *26 days annual leave (pro rata) *Healthcare plan *Company pension schemeIs this you?:
- Experience of working in a financial role or environment
- Experience of inputting and processing accurate data both numerical and text
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills with experience of working in a customer service environment
- Able to work 36.25 hours per week for the first month and 21.75 hours per week thereafter for the duration of the contract
If the role is of interest, please submit an online application by clicking 'Apply online' in the bottom right hand corner of this page. Within the covering statement please highlight how you meet the person specification. Closing date
: 9th December 2020Interview date: 16th December 2020 via Microsoft Teams
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants from all sections of the community