Our client, a small full-service Marketing agency based in Twyford, is looking for an experienced agency Account Manager.
Our client cover all elements of design and marketing communications, digital marketing and social media. They are focused on providing technology clients with creative campaigns that deliver tangible results.
This role will focus on building long-term relationships with customers. You will also support other Account Managers within the business, to help deliver a successful marketing experience. The role is fast paced and varied, and will involve project management, strategic planning, creative input and reporting and analysis campaigns.
Please only apply if you have experience in an agency.
* Responsible for the digital marketing strategies for clients
* Responsible for creating and customising campaigns for both long term and short-term tactical demand generation activities
* Maximising the use and effectiveness of marketing automation platforms and other tools
* Analyse and provide weekly & monthly digital marketing metrics and lead status reports
* Implement, analyse, and optimize organic and paid search engine marketing activities;
* Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
* Be able to work on multiple projects in a single working day - changing priorities as appropriate
* Communicate with clients daily - via email, phone and collaboration platforms
* Look for new ways to create marketing leads for clients
* Project management - make sure key milestones are hit within a project, as well as the final deadline
* Creative input into messaging and design
* Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
* Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).