This well-established organisation are looking for a part/qualified accountant to join their team. This is a new role and could progress into a permanent role.
Financial accountant - About The Role
In this role you will reporting directly into the finance manager and will be working alongside 1 other financial accountant. Your key responsibilities will be:
* Supporting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts.
* Review of overheads and month end journals.
* Reviewing and approving daily bank reconciliations.
* Daily control reports to ensure compliance with industry rules.
* Daily support to other departments and providing finance guidance.
* Ad hoc financial analysis.
* Supporting the finance team during the annual audit.
The successful Financial accountant will have:
* Previous experience in a similar position
* Part or fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
* Professional services background
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* Good organisation skills
Financial accountant - Benefits
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Bonus scheme
* Remote working
* Private medical insurance
* Pension scheme
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)