** Flexible Working! **
We are looking to recruit Supply Teachers to work within the Primary Schools we support around Brentwood and surrounding areas.
Supply Teachers play an integral part and equally make a big impact on the lives of young learners during times of need. Successful Supply Teachers will be joining friendly, welcoming schools who believe on making a good environment for both pupils and staff.Main duties include :
To be successful :
- Supporting schools by standing in for staff absence
Benefits of Working as a Supply Teacher within the schools we supply :-
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Have a flexible approach with the ability to make quick decisions
- Be open to supporting any part of the Curriculum
Why Choose Ackerman Pierce?
- Variety in your work across a range of schools
- Good rates of pay comparable to permanent teaching
- No work to take home and more time to spend with your family
- Support from a trained and experienced consultant
- Ultimate flexibility in days worked = greater work life balance
We can offer a unique experience within recruitment where you have your own personal consultant who is available 16 hours a day, a DBS and Compliance service with a quick and easy registration process.
We have a large portfolio of schools we support so you will certainly get to pick where you work during peak times.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity further or to find out what other exciting opportunities we have in Brentwood and surrounding areas, please contact Penny Darby or email in your updated CV to us today.