- Remote working options.
- Creative & collaborative environment.
- High-performing & established Media team.
A dynamic, digital agency in central Bristol is looking for someone with hands-on experience of managing SEO to join their Media team. You will be a self-motivated individual with a genuine passion for the ever-changing world of SEO.What you'll be doing
My client is looking for someone that is not only a proven SEO practitioner but who has experience of the wider digital marketing channel strategies, planning and management and is ready to make that next step up in their career; to deliver retained SEO client work and help shape and lead the agency's SEO offering and support wider multi-channel campaign activity.
The role is a core part of the Strategy team, and focusses on supporting Organic Search (SEO) but will also incorporate working across all channels within the media team and supporting strategy, campaign and project work across the wider agency.
You'll spend half your time managing ongoing SEO retainers with two large clients, which will involve a combination of technical optimisation and outreach, content and link-building strategy. The rest of your time will be spent building the agency's reputation and expertise in SEO, developing proactive opportunities to fuel client's' growth and supporting with new pitches/ proposals.What experience you'll need to apply
What you'll get in return for your experience
- In-depth knowledge of SEO best practice.
- Experience managing both on & off-page SEO campaigns.
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of Google tools.
- Knowledge of a range of SEO tools.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to identify and resolve problems
- An understanding of other digital marketing channels such as PPC, Social Media and Content Marketing.
- A passion for digital, with a good understanding of industry trends within search marketing.
A salary of £35k is on offer, alongside some great benefits including remote working, 25 days holiday, and a culture which promotes collaboration and professional development.What's next?
Please apply with your CV to be considered for this role.