This is an exciting opportunity to join a special school which is part of a collaborative, forward thinking Academy Trust of 25 schools. The school have recently been approved to open new special schools across Suffolk and Essex.
At this exciting time for the school, they are looking for an inspirational Class Teacher with Core Suject Knowledge in SCIENCE - with a passion for SEN and a creative, innovative approach to delivering the curriculum, to join them and make an impact on the learning of their students. We are looking for candidates with the motivation and determination to ensure that students make progress and also to improve and boost their experience.
Special School is a popular school educating children and young people between the ages of 11- 16 who have a wide range of communication, physical, and behaviour learning difficulties. Many of the pupils are on the Autistic Spectrum. The school serves a catchment area that covers Ipswich and surrounding areas of Suffolk.
You will be supported in your role by experienced special education leaders who will be available to offer advice and guidance as the school moves forward under their leadership. Significant training through our professional development program, aided by collaboration between schools and across phases ensure that all candidates where experienced or not in the SEN environment are welcome to apply.Pertemps Education have been retained by the school to find the perfect candidate so to apply for this role you must:
By registering with Pertemps Education, we are able to offer you:
- Be a fully qualified teacher - experienced or NQT
- Have up to date SEN Sciences curriculum knowledge in either KS1-2 or KS3 - KS5
- Be flexible, reliable, conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to travel to our partner schools in the surrounding areas
- Be in possession of an Enhanced DBS either dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Be able to supply Teaching related references to cover the last 2 years
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 20 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.