We're currently safely working from home to minimise our face to face office contact. Following this period, the role is based in Nottingham, though flexible working options are available.
This is a new role to Impression working in the company's Web Analytics team. We're looking for a talented candidate who can make sense of multi-channel marketing data, from both first and third party sources. This role will play an integral role in complex digital marketing channel selection and measurement, and we envisage this will be client facing and internal in equal parts. Much of the day to day work will involve generating and locating data sets, then transforming this into actionable insights for our clients and marketing performance teams.
Experience in reporting, BI dashboarding and data warehousing is beneficial but not required - full training will be provided.
The role would suit someone with qualifications or suitable experience in mathematics, statistics or economics who has marketing industry experience.
Impression is an exciting, high growth digital marketing agency based in Nottingham. Impression's product set currently includes SEO, PPC, PR, CRO and Analytics. We partner with client businesses across the UK, Europe and beyond.
Our team of over 50 expert digital marketers have won awards on the UK and European stage for our quality of service delivery, winning Best Digital Strategy, Best Small PPC Agency, Best Large SEO Agency and more. In 2018 we also placed in the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 - as one of the fastest growing technology firms in the UK (#30).
As we embark on our 8th year of accelerated growth we're looking for an enthusiastic Data & Insights Specialist to join our team.
- Work with internal and client stakeholders to agree on the business intelligence needed to support strategic decision making
- Provide market, customer, and competitor insights on regional and global market trends
- Producing regular and ad-hoc client reports in Google Data Studio and marketing BI platforms
- Extract and manipulate large data sets in Google Sheets or in a database
- Analyse first and third party client marketing data to understand and measure the effectiveness of Impression's marketing campaigns
- Work with internal account teams to extract meaningful data from marketing campaigns
- Assist the business in managing its data warehousing solution
- Produce regular internal business performance reports
- Assist performance marketing teams with data modelling and forecasting
- Add context, meaning and impact to data to produce meaningful insights or visualisations for a variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrable understanding of marketing strategy
- Understanding of digital marketing attribution and incrementality measurement
- Minimum 3 years professional work experience in a related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing industry datasets
- Working knowledge of SQL and Google Sheets (or Microsoft Excel)
- Knowledge of using third party clickstream data tools, like Hitwise, SimilarWeb, SEMRush, etc
- Experience with Web Analytics packages such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Omniture
- Working knowledge of BigQuery and/or other Data Warehousing solutions
- Working knowledge of Google Data Studio
- Previous experience in PPC advertising or SEO management
- Knowledge of online advertising platforms including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and search engine optimisation
- Competitive salary, DOE
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- Regular internal "lunch and learn" sessions
- Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
- Generous holiday allowance
- Ability to work on a variety of client accounts
- Top Apple equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Office fruit and bi-weekly lunch provided
- Organised work socials
- Free tastecard, mobile phone insurance and discounted cinema tickets & gym membership
- The usual agency stuff - free refreshments, ping pong and foosball
- Full ongoing training is provided
Impression is committed to diversity and equality of opportunity in our recruitment. As an employer we are also committed to equality and valuing diversity within our teams. Our aim is to make sure that these commitments, reinforced by our Values, are embedded in our day to day working practices with all our customers, colleagues and partners. We will promote equal opportunities and will not stand for discrimination on any grounds.
No recruitment agencies please.