Clapham Primary School | KS2 Support Teaching Assistant Job | Academic, SEN, SpLD, ADHD Support InterventionsAbout the School:
A vibrant Primary School located in the busy area of Clapham are looking for experienced KS2 Teaching Assistant to support their Year 5 and Year 6 class to start in December 2020.
The school are keen to recruit a passionate teaching assistant of high calibre with the ability to create an enjoyable learning environment and support pupils efficiently.About the Role:
- Support pupils with SATs revision
- Support the pupils academically across various subjects (specifically Literacy, Numeracy and Phonics)
- Has supported literacy and numeracy and run interventions such as Number Box and 5 Minute Box
- Ideally has used P.M. bench marking to support reading assessments and PIVATS to inform target setting for KS2 pupils
- Assisted children with a variety of SEN and behaviour difficulties across KS1- KS2
- Provide extra assistants to pupils with Special Education Needs
- 1:1 support for students requiring extra language and academic support
- You will need a minimum of 1 years' experience working in a Primary School Setting
- The hours will be from 8:30AM to 4PM
- You will be paid a competitive rate of £68 - £78 per day
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button or contact Kavita Amin on or email for more information.