Annapurna Recruitment is partnering with a Global Law firm with offices based in Newcastle to recruit a HR Shared Services Team Leader.
As a HR Shared Services Team Leader you will support the wider the HR Services Manager in the day to day running of the team.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring accurate, compliant and timely processing of HR transactions and data (e.g. adverts, new joiners, contractual changes, leavers) within service standards and deadlines.
- Ensuring all adverts and contractual documents are compliant with procedures and statutory legislation.
- Provide HR advice and guidance in respect of HR policies and procedures across the employment lifecycle.
- Build excellent operational working relationships with stakeholders and colleagues, in order to ensure everyone receives excellent service delivery within the HR Services published service standards.
- Strong HR skills is essential, ideally somebody that has worked in a shared services centre is desirable.
- Strong excel skills is desirable.
This is an exciting role to work for a global law firm on a permanent basis. The salary is paying £35,000 + Benefits.