About the role
The role of the Inform content administrator is to update and maintain content on PwC's flagship technical website Inform, by inputting data into the site's bespoke content management systems. Their primary responsibility is to process internal and external content on a daily basis, including PwC publications and regulatory standards as well as comprehensive accounting and auditing content. The content administrator also ensures that all pages are populated with advanced metadata, in order to optimise site functionality and enable users to quickly find materials most relevant to them. Their output is required to be formatted into a tidy presentation that is consistent with the PwC brand, and must reflect the excellence that the firm aspires to in all aspects.
Inform is our online resource for finance professionals, used by PwC's Audit practice globally as well as our clients and other entities, with varying levels of subscription available to meet their requirements. The site provides an online, searchable and easy-to-navigate research tool, with comprehensive authoritative accounting/auditing pronouncements and applicable law/regulation, alongside the firm's interpretative guidance, publications, tools and practice aids.About the team
PwC's Inform has a dedicated team that oversees all site operations, incorporating content management, sales and marketing, and knowledge management, and is owned by the firm's Audit practice. The team is currently undergoing a period of transition to a new digital Adobe-based platform, which will provide personalisation, powerful search, real-time updates and user-friendly collaboration tools. The successful applicant will work alongside several other associates and senior associates, reporting directly to the content manager.Responsibilities
Skills and experience
- Assist with content curation of a global content migration project for our new digital Adobe-based platform, including metadata, linking and content transformation.
- Convert content into XHTML format from a variety of sources such as Word, Excel and PDF.
- Format the content into a consistent professional style, making sure it complies with the PwC brand guidelines, and add links to other areas of content where appropriate.
- Update and maintain internal and external content on a daily basis.
- Support the Audit practice with production of key accounting and auditing publications, collaborating to ensure their needs are met.
- There may also be opportunities to collaborate with the Inform sales & marketing and knowledge management teams on a range of administrative tasks.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Like all teams, our working practices have evolved due to COVID-19, and the team predominantly works from home. Therefore strong motivation and self-drive to work independently as well as remotely is imperative, with the confidence to seek out assistance as required.
- Ability to work well under pressure, communicate with staff at all levels, with a stronger focus on quickly developing new relationships virtually.
- Determination and self-drive to work diligently on significant repetitive tasks, finding motivation in their collective impact.
- Basic understanding of Google G Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Drive, Meet), as well as Word, Excel and PDFs.
- An interest in technology or knowledge of XHTML/Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is desired but not essential, as full training will be given.