Most companies try to meet expectations, dunnhumby exists to defy them.
Using big data, deep expertise and AI-driven platforms to decode the 21 st century human experience - then redefine it in meaningful and surprising ways that put customers first. Across digital, mobile and retail. For brands like Tesco, Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble and PepsiCo.
dunnhumby is looking for a talented Media and Insight partnership account manager
You will assist and lead our Media business by developing and supporting the management of our current partners & future strategic partners.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop & own day to day engagement plans with partner measurement leads
- Own the delivery of all targeting & measurement campaigns co-ordinating our India team, partner sales, agency & client teams
- Support senior client lead to deliver new partner POC's and the set up of new partnerships
- Develop case studies and proactively share knowledge with wider commercial team
- Create new sales opportunities by building a strong internal network with our established client & agency teams
Who you'll be working with:
In this role you'll work with world class and passionate people. You'll work within a Strategic Partnership team, alongside an analytics team, a finance team, capability & product teams. Externally you'll work with strategic partners face to face, over the phone and via email; you'll also have contact with external agencies and sales/marketing supplier contacts.Qualifications
What you'll need: [Essential]
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any related subject.
- Evidence of strategic media planning and research analysis;
- Knowledge of traditional, digital and 1:1 media channels
- Understanding of digital communications
- Strong project management skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Campaign/Project management experience
A plus if you also have: [Desirable]
What you can expect from us
- Knowledge of Digital, social & broadcast media propositions
- Experience with Brand Marketing & media planning
- Data Analysis skills
- Data interpretation & Data Modelling skills
We won't just meet your expectations. We'll defy them. So you'll enjoy the comprehensive rewards package you'd expect from a leading technology company. But also, a degree of personal flexibility you might not.
Plus, thoughtful perks, like early finish Friday and your birthday off.
You'll also benefit from an investment in cutting-edge technology that reflects our global ambition. But with a nimble, small-business feel that gives you the freedom to play, experiment and learn.
And we don't just talk about diversity and inclusion. We live it every day - with thriving networks including dh Women's Network, dh Proud, dh Parent's & Carer's, dh One and dh Thrive as the living proof. Everyone's invited.Our approach to Flexible Working
At dunnhumby, we value and respect difference and are committed to building an inclusive culture by creating an environment where you can balance a successful career with your commitments and interests outside of work.
We believe that you will do your best at work if you have a work / life balance. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, so if this is important to you please raise this with your recruiter, as we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
For further information about how we collect and use your personal information please see our Privacy Notice which can be found here