Our client is a well-established and highly reputable firm specialising in the provision of engineering machinery. Due to substantial growth and continued investment in new CNC machinery, our client is seeking an ambitious and determined CNC Service Engineer to join their existing UK service team.
Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to travel frequently within the UK and be flexible with day to day working hours - Monday to Friday, 45 hours per week.
In return, you will receive a competitive starting salary between £23,000 - £33,000 depending on experience. You will also gain the chance to undergo further sponsored training will open endless opportunities for career progression.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Travel to various customer sites and carry out servicing and troubleshooting on various CNC machinery
- Attend various training courses on how to identify, service and commission CNC machinery
- Ensure the correct ordering of spare machine tool parts
- Liaise directly with clients and provide ongoing technical support and solutions
- Assist the site maintenance team with the installation and commissioning of brand new machinery
- Maintain up to date knowledge of machinery within the non-ferrous, plastics and composites industry
- Produce daily detailed fault reports and CAD diagrams and ensure documents are correctly stored using MS Office software
- Demonstrate to new clients how to correctly and safely operate CNC machinery
- Read and follow instructions from engineering drawings and CAD diagrams
Qualifications and Experience:
- HNC/City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge and experience of operating CNC machinery would be an advantage
- PLC fault finding experience desirable, but training provided
- Proficient IT and CAD software skills
- Passionate about embracing new technology and committed to carrying out ongoing training
- Flexible with occasional UK travel
- Full UK driving license
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days
please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency