Rikama Education Ltd is representing a mainstream primary school situated in Ashford (TN24) who are looking to appoint an experienced, committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join their Early Years phase.
Are you an experienced Nursery Practitioner looking for career progression? Do you have excellent knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum? Do you have experience of using visual supports and Makaton? Would you like to transition to a school environment and become a Teaching Assistant and reap the benefits of an 8:30 to 3:30 working day? Or perhaps you are a Teaching Assistant with experience of supporting in Reception?
We are looking for someone who can bring motivation, energy and excellent communication skills to the role. You would need to support the class with their educational, physical, emotional and social development, and play an active role alongside the teacher in shaping the learning of the pupils.
We are looking for high-calibre applicants with a passion for learning and high expectations for all pupils. If you are looking for a challenge and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for:
• A Teaching Assistant or Nursery Practitioner to support within the Early Years classroom
• A Teaching Assistant or Nursery Practitioner with a sense of humour, able to appreciate the joy in our learning community and engage with our supportive parent/carers
• Someone with experience of supporting children within Early Years.
The school are able to offer:
• A friendly, well-established team in a calm and purposeful learning environment
• Support and guidance from their Head Teacher and extended Leadership Team including their Inclusion Manager
• Excellent school grounds where opportunities for high quality outdoor learning are facilitated.
If you are interested in the above role, please do not hesitate to apply, or call me directly to discuss