SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Parts Department Manager on a permanent basis to be based with one of their clients in Nottingham city centre.
The company is in a great location to access public transport to and from work each day.
It is essential you have previous experience within a Parts Manager role.
The role is a Management position, overseeing a team of nine agents! You will be expected to provide a day to day management to the Parts department function and team,
- Liaising with suppliers and buyers to ensure parts orders are placed on time and in time for shipping
- Monitoring Tele sales performance to agreed KPI's
- Monitoring Parts inbound and outbound dispatch
- To build rapport with major clients
- Liaising with the Aftersales Manager to ensure speedy and accurate parts supply to the workshops
- Team development through coaching and mentoring
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly detailed reports as required
- Maintain company confidentiality at all times
- Comply with G.D.P.R.
- To maintain a high quality of work that is in line with company standards to maximise efficiency
- To maintain a professional approach to work and relationships with colleagues
- Promote and maintain safe working practices in all areas
- To report to management any breach of security or any act of dishonesty by a member of staff
- Any other reasonable duties as required
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 08.30 am - 6.00pm
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
If you think you have the relevant experience please apply online now