An award-winning AV solutions provider is seeking an AV Installations Engineer based in Exeter to join its expanding team. The Technical Project Manager will receive a salary of upto 32k, a car allowance, bonus and many other benefits.
The company specialises in the design and installation of Audio-Visual equipment to the education, government and corporate sectors via a nationwide branch network and have over 30 years of experience in the audio-visual industry. Currently, the Finalists in the industry-specific AV Awards the company has also been awarded a "high commendation" from its customers in education and from its Technical Partners alike.
They are now looking to recruit Technical Project Manager to work with the Exeter based sales administration team on exciting AV projects from the initial tender stage and system design through to coordination of project planning, execution and handover documentation. This important position requires working closely with key members of the team to ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within budget and to a very high standard
As the AV Technical Project Manager your duties will include:
• Technical system design and product specification.
• System design drawings, schematics and other information for tender submission.
• Collaboration with the team on the production of technical documents to include: Scope of works, project programme and scheduling, technical drawings and design work.
• Client and main contractor liaison.
The successful applicant will have:
• Previous experience highly desirable and a keen interest in technology, particularly AV
• Experience in system design and schematic creation is highly desirable, as are accreditations in AVIXA/InfoComm CTS General, CTS-I, CTS-D and other industry accreditations such as CEDIA or academic qualifications in related fields.
• A highly detail-oriented approach in all aspects is required.
• Flexible and adaptable, often working to tight deadlines
• • IT literacy - Extensive use of MS Office, Visio, AutoCAD LT and other custom software however training will be provided for the successful candidate as required.
• Experience of running teams of operatives working multiple sites and planning processes.
• Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 dependant on experience plus bonus opportunities.
• Benefits: Competitive Salary, Workplace Pension, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, Comprehensive Learning and Development opportunities, Car allowance and fuel expenses based on mileage. Laptop, Mobile Phone
Having the right people in place has been the key to the growth over the last 35 years and with hard work comes reward and the company provides security and opportunities for all the team to grow and it actively encourages aspiration. We look forward to hearing from you, please apply in the strictest confidence.