Infotech Recruitment Solutions are working on behalf of a global leader in the implementation of information security solutions and governance frameworks. With extensive expertise across risk management, IT security and governance they help organisations to ensure that the correct processes and procedures are in place to protect themselves.
The company has experienced significant growth in recent years, winning new contracts, seeing their role on existing ones extended and acquired new service capabilities which complement their existing strengths. They have ambitious plans for the future and they are now looking to strengthen our team by appointing an ambitious, energetic and self-motivated Business Development Manager,
The main duties of the Business Development Manager include,
- Generating new business opportunities
- Promoting and selling the portfolio of Assurance Services including Pen Testing, Cyber Compliance Consultancy Services( PCI DSS, ISO27001, Data Protection) and Third Party Assurances services
- Strategically developing multi-level relationships within clients, from middle management to C-level, through tactical networking and partnerships
- End to end sales cycle management
- Achieving targets
- Proven track record in a new business sales environment
- Experience selling Assurance Services Penetration Testing,Compliance Consultancy Services
- Strong understanding of the Cyber Security and Data Privacy landscape
- Excellent communication and written skills including bid and tender responses
- Driven and ambitious
In return my client offers a basic salary dependent on experience between £40,000 to £55,000 with on target earnings £80,000 to £110,000 with a host of benefits including Private Medical Insurance, Company pension scheme, Life Insurance, Performance and Development scheme and flexible/ home working arrangement.