CIVIL LITIGATION LAWYER
Our client, an established legal services company is looking for an experienced civil litigation lawyer to join them to work as an in-house specialist focusing on advising the various litigation teams on preparation of pleadings and giving advice on civil procedure.Role Overview
This is a permanent role to join the established litigation department which carries out a range of civil litigation work.
The role is for an experienced lawyer who has a thorough understanding of the CPR with a focus on part 7 litigation. Work involved includes financial mis-selling, consumer credit, construction and landlord and tenant litigation.
You will provide advice to fee earners on liability, quantum, evidence and procedure. You will not carry your own caseload, but will instead work with other fee earners on their more difficult cases.
The job is based in the firm's Liverpool office.Candidate Profile
The firm is seeking and civil litigation lawyer with the following experience/characteristics:
What's on offer?
- Solicitor, CILEx or an experienced paralegal who can demonstrate a strong technical knowledge in civil litigation. Because this role will cover a number of different areas of litigation our client is willing to consider anybody who can demonstrate technical expertise in litigated part 7 work to multi track level.
- Able to provide advice on liability, quantum and procedure.
- Able to draft pleadings, court applications and witness statements and provide training on the same.
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Chance to join growing national legal services business.
- Diverse work across a range of different disciplines.
- Secure position with good streams of work.
- Chance to be a key part of the litigation team advising fee earners, having an input on strategy and training members of staff.
To be considered for this civil litigation role and obtain a full job description please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.