Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need you to help us to deliver successful, meaningful programmes within your mid market client portfolio. The CSM will deliver world-class service, helping clients to engage their employees in their benefit offering by raising awareness, and showcasing the solutions that Reward Gateway offer to improve employee engagement.
Responsibilities & Core Duties
- To develop and maintain a strategic partnership with your clients by understanding their people and their business goals.
- To offer support and add value to help your clients achieve successful programmes that improve employee engagement.
- Always seeking opportunities to improve the success of the programme, via usage and functionality.
- Identify revenue generating opportunities by providing additional solutions to your clients, and collaborating with the appropriate RG colleagues to develop and win those opportunities.
- Retaining your clients by partnering with key stakeholders throughout the renewal process to secure the ongoing partnership. .
- Building a detailed view of the risks within your portfolio and implementing plans to mitigate risk.
- Working collaboratively with your clients on communications strategies to maximise employee engagement.
- Building valuable relationships that truly delight our customers and maintaining those relationships with multiple stakeholders within each account.
- Understanding how our solutions fit within the broader HR landscape and the ability to relay RG concepts and methodology to clients.
- Analysing engagement data and reviewing this with your clients to demonstrate the value of the programme and how it is aligned to their goals. Work with your clients to develop and implement strategies to improve these results further. Ensuring our customer systems (Salesforce and Client Success) are always accurate and up to date
- Travelling to meet clients face to face at the client's site, at our London Head Office or using online video conferencing to conduct review meetings, demo's, training or employee facing webinars.
- Managing a portfolio of clients with an annual value of approx £1m with a growth target of 5%.
Experience and Qualifications:
The interview process:
- Must have experience in a face to face client relationship role
- Experience of managing client accounts in a B2B environment
- Previous experience of presenting and/or pitching to C-Suite level
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial business acumen
- Excellent communicator with the ability to adapt to individual client style.
1. Telephone interview with our recruitment team
2. Video interview with the Team Managers
3. Take home assessment
4. Final interview and presentation assessment with Team Manager and Head of Client SuccessBe comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work