Our client is a Specialist Mechanical and Electrical Provider and they are currently looking for a Mechanical Contracts Manager to be based in Plymouth based on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
Roles and Responsibility
* Supervision of men on site
* Liaison with clients and arranging access etc
* Assistance with preparation of Health and Safety Documentation
* Site surveys and material procurement
* Arranging plant, equipment, and materials
* Preparation of quotations and submission to clients
* Assistance with labour on site if required
* Coordination and supervision of Drew and Co labour and subcontractors.
* Providing regular progress reports to the office and the client.
* Attendance and representation of the company at site meetings.
* Taking client instructions and communicating with the office and the on-site team.
* Costing additional works and ensuring all relevant financial information is provided to the client and the office.
* Maintaining high quality installation standards on site.
* Actively promote high standards of work and efficient working practices.
* Promote and ensure the highest standards of health and safety.
* Cooperate with the office management and administration teams and assist with the preparation of progress reports, estimates, and applications for payment.
* Conduct yourself in a professional manner and maintain the reputation and good standing of the business.
You should have:
* A proven track record of Mechanical Installation Contracts Management/Supervision in an industrial environment.
* Experience of pipework systems in mixed materials including carbon steel, stainless steel, PVC, ABS, and copper.
* Experience of multiple installation techniques including, welded, screwed, and threaded, flanged and bolted systems and Mapress style compression.
Relevant Mechanical qualifications would be an advantage.
For more information contact Nikki on (phone number removed)