We are looking for a capable, creative and experienced communications professional to join the communications team at one of the UK's largest property and infrastructure companies.
Working closely with senior managers and the marketing team - and reporting into the company's communications team, the successful candidate will be able to contribute to external and internal comms and stakeholder engagement.
You will have a background in communications (in-house or agency) and will be used to working in a high-pressure environment. You'll have the ability to juggle priorities and deal with fast-moving situations and issues.Core responsibilities
Skills and experience
- Generate and implement project communications strategies and work with the wider communications and marketing team to support the Group and Regional strategy.
- Support the planning and delivery of communications across all facets of these developments: planning, community consultation, selling/marketing, construction/delivery and stakeholder management.
- Confidently handle potential issues where Lendlease / the project may be portrayed unfavorably in the media, anticipate and identify issues that may have an impact and provide insight, analysis and counsel to senior managers and the wider communications team
- Help generate content ideas for pro-active PR and social media campaigns
- Write news releases for relevant media
- Contribute to maintenance of our media planner / calendar
- Development and on-going management of project Q&As and key messages.
- Help develop local case studies
- Ensuring positive awareness of Lendlease internally & externally
- Write and distribute internal communications.
- Experience in communications and PR with a proven ability to cultivate contacts and manage relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with great attention to detail
- The experience and credibility to work effectively with senior managers
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of UK current affairs. Interest in the UK's built environment would be beneficial
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing environment.
- Hands-on self-starter with the combination of analytical and commercial skills to determine what needs doing - and then doing it.
- Pro-active, energetic and results-focused.
L endlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.