We are working with a successful sixth form in the Sunderland area to source a full-time Teacher of Law to start in Dec 2020 for the remainder of the academic year (until June 2021).
The successful candidate will be required to teach Law to A Level and Applied Law to BTEC students in years 12 and 13.
As a fully qualified Law Teacher
, you will :-
- Have experience delivering Law up to A Level and / or BTEC .
- Be a highly effective classroom teacher with an accepted teaching qualification.
- Have a passion for your subject that is evident within your teaching.
- Be committed to raising standards
- Be dedicated and able to work as part of a team
To be considered for the role of a Law Teacher
, an enhanced DBS certificate
will need to be carried out as well as satisfactory references being taken.
In return for this great opportunity, you will receive a highly competitive daily rate, excellent support and guidance from your own personal consultant. Please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education
or contact the Newcastle Office.M2 Education
is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers and support staff across the North of England. M2 Education
is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.