Job Title: Marketing Manager - Health & Public Service Location London Salary - up to £65,000 depending on experience excellent benefits
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
"Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us." - Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO As a team:
Marketing Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand-at the corporate, industry, capability and geographic level-that supports the Accenture business strategy, enhances long-term client relationships, inspires employees and candidates, and drives profitable growth.
As part of UKI Marketing Communications, you will work with colleagues in the Local Campaigns, Media, Campaign Management, Data and Analytics, Creative Services and Research teams among others, to deliver the very best campaigns to our clients.
Industry differentiation is critical to us and we align our marketing to our core industries to ensure that we create market-relevant content and campaigns to reach our clients. This role will offer the opportunity to develop real expertise in the public sector, supporting our ambitious plans for the Health & Public Service (H&PS) industries at such an important and interesting time for our clients in this area.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you're looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job. In our team you will learn:
As a Manager, you will:
- To be ruthlessly selective in order to curate a compelling experience for our portfolio of H&PS clients in the UK & Ireland (UKI).
- To build industry differentiation in the UKI Health and Public Service industries by adapting campaigns to the specific needs and interests of our clients in UKI.
- To challenge expectations and the status quo, asking yourself: 'Could we do this differently? How can we improve our approach? What activity might drive better outcomes?'
- Manage relationships with Client Account Leads and other Managing Directors (MDs) to assess the needs and appetites of their clients, designing targeted programmes to leverage available campaigns to support them.
- Adapt and leverage central campaigns in the UKI H&PS market, curating compelling client experiences and building sales enablement tools in support of commercial targets.
- Work closely with colleagues in central Industry marketing teams to help develop content that is suitable for the UKI market or adapt central content for local use if appropriate.
- Fully leverage UKI Local Campaigns, notably those aimed at Functional Buyer groups and joint initiatives with our network of ecosystem partners.
- Bring to life available or upcoming content and events for UKI H&PS MDs through timely and inspiring communications.
- Manage relationships with industry bodies and other third party organisations.
- Use your strong project management and stakeholder management skills to juggle competing priorities in this fast-paced role.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the H&PS leadership team, providing ideas, advice, appropriate challenge and rigour
Qualifications We are looking for experience in the following skills:
Set yourself apart:
- Professional services and/or B2B Marketing experience required
- Public sector experience preferred
- Proven track record in stakeholder management
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple, complex projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Creativity, flair and innovation in how to achieve cut-through and differentiation for campaigns
- Proficiency in marketing data management and campaign reporting
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues
- A team player, able to collaborate and communicate with other marketing professionals in our extended marketing team around the world
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and service orientation
What's in it for you:
- Established record of effective stakeholder engagement with proven results
- Ability to tell a powerful story - be that to internal stakeholders or in shaping client communications
- Mastery of the full suite marketing mix - digital, video, client comms, podcasts, virtual activities, blogs, media etc
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days' vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days' leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing date for applications 30/12/2020. Accenture reserve the right to close the role prior to this should a suitable applicant be found