- A Jersey/Graphic Print Designer (Apparel) is needed join a fantastic supplier of garments to High Street Retailers.
- Designing placement print and graphics for seasonal ranges across multi products, dresses, skirts, tops, trousers, shirts and jackets
- Working closely with other team members, from initial concept to final product.
- Liaising with customers to make sure the samples are to a high standard and meet their requirements.
- Researching current trends then producing trend boards.
- Producing designs by hand or CAD.
- Liaising with factories in Turkey on design and artwork.
- Ensuring tight deadlines are met.
- Keeping up to date with fashion trends including colours and shapes.
- Experience in similar role.
- Experience dealing with accounts such as Urban Outfitters and Lipsy
- Must have experience working with apparel.
- Excellent skills in Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Excellent graphic design skills.
- Able to predict/translate trends.
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.