CONVEYANCING SECRETARYEMSWORTHNEGOTIABLE DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE
My client are a leading, multi officed law firm who have an exciting opportunity for a Conveyancing Assistant to join their busy Emsworth based office.
This role will suit a skilled Secretary with strong previous Conveyancing experience and knowledge of the process from instruction to completion.Main Responsibilities
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED.
- To word process documents and materials
- Assist in communication with clients, taking telephone calls and accurately recording messages and providing assistance wherever possible
- Assist in the personal organisation of fee-earner(s) through the operation of a diary management system, including a bring forward system, key dates and filing papers etc
- Undertake admin duties associated with the position such as filing photocopying etc
- Maintain an effective filing system for all client and other matters
- Provide such secretarial/administrative activities as may reasonably be required by the allocated fee-earner(s)
- Ensure the positive representation of the firm when dealing with clients and other outside agencies
- Provide cover for the department and the rest of the firm as and when required
- Any additional secretarial/administrative duties as may reasonably be required
- To undertake any training as directed in order to ensure that required skills remain in line with the Firms requirements
- Operate all procedures as laid down in the firm's manual