KS2 SEN Teacher - East London - ASAP!£160 - 200 p/dayLong term but scope to go PermanentFull time
A SEN Secondary School in Redbridge are looking for A SEN Teacher to join their inclusive and creative team. Working with pupils with very Severe and Complex needs who would be greatly receptive to someone who will proactively make them feel like children via a child-led curriculum.
This "Outstanding" School environment are committed to growth amongst their pupils, staff and school sites. They provide an abundance of CPD and will act as a platform to nurture Teachers to further develop their careers within the school.Job Description - SEN Teacher
Person Specification - SEN Teacher
- Creative SEN Teachers who are experienced in supporting Autism, PMLD, SLD and Complex Needs .
- Vast background in working amongst Early Years and actively championed child development
- Long term with the view to a permanent contract
- Competitive day rate
School Information - SEN Teacher
- Thorough experience supporting pupils working to Early Years standards.
- Must hold UK QTS and have thorough experience developing PMLD and SLD pupils who exhibit behaviour difficulties
- Confident with manual handling and ability to develop low-ability ASD pupils who has sensory processing issues.
- Ability to engage non-verbal pupils working with P-levels
- Experience managing team of support staff.
COVID-19 Notice -
- 'Outstanding' School
- Supportive and motivated Head Teacher and SLT
- Abundance CPD and progression opportunities
- Beautiful School Site & modern technology installed in facilities
We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.