Our client is ready to expand their already successful team based in Brighton.
We have a great opportunity for a talented organic search specialist - If you have gained some SEO experience and are looking for a marketing agency who will develop your skills and grow your knowledge, then this is the client for you.
Working with our senior practitioners, you will be responsible for executing elements of the SEO strategy for major clients in varied and dynamic industries. You will contribute to the creation and implementation of optimisations as well as liaising with our international team of experts to ensure they deliver excellence to all clients.
Campaigns range from short term projects, including migrations and site optimisation to ongoing campaigns helping clients navigate the intricacies of SEO. You will also have the opportunity to support business growth and are encouraged to bring new ways of thinking to the team.
The role has lots of scope for development with the opportunity to become an expert in the SEO field, you will receive on the job training to enhance your skills, and progression plans will be put in place to ensure you are always working to the next stage of your career.
To progress in this recruitment process, we will need you to present us with a CV that that demonstrates the following attributes
- Some SEO experience - with exposure to monthly checks and helping clients with ad-hoc technical questions as well as providing support and resolutions.
- Experience with industry standard tools including Ahrefs, Moz, Searchmetrics, SEMRush and Analytics Packages including Google Analytics and Omniture, ideally with a GAIQ
- Experience with Link and Technical audits as well as migrations
- Exposure to Keyword research and On page optimisation
- Ability to keep abreast of the changes to SEO on an ongoing basis
If this role excites you and want to learn more, then please apply today. We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.