This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring Account Manager to join an international company who are expanding and developing their operations in the UK, supported by their already established operation in the US. The position is an exciting opportunity to forge a career in account management within the IT industry, providing excellent earning potential alongside over 30 days annual leave, and regular professional development training.
The Trainee Account Manager should have some experience in a B2B account management role. The candidate must be able to provide excellent levels of customer service as there will be strong client management and retention aspects to the position. You should possess a genuine passion to help customers understand services. An appetite to learn new products and a positive 'can do' attitude is also required. You will be rewarded with a competitive bonus scheme, company pension and health care scheme, 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays.
Hours of work: 9am - 5:30pm
The Trainee Account Manager will communicate to SME clients both face to face (once Covid is under control), and by phone to explain the company's products and identify client's needs, whilst maintaining a professional and customer-focused service. The candidate will also be responsible for providing account management to existing clients, helping with enquiries, and identifying further opportunities for revenue generation.
· Be the first point of contact for new and existing customers with sales enquiries
· Recognise any sales and business development opportunities with clients
· Work towards daily KPIs and tasks within the team and the wider business
· Manage and resolve client queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Assist in the complete sales process, from initial query to implementation
· Handle outbound sales calls to customers, explaining the products and services available
· Ensure timely completion of day-to-day administration with the team and month end reporting
· Some account management experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with clients.
· Strong negotiation skills
· Good customer retention experience, completing service reviews and assisting with support queries
· Good Microsoft Office skills including the use of Excel to track and manipulate data.
· A pro-active work ethic, looking for opportunities to increase sales and benefit clients
· Ability to work to deadlines in a targeted environment
· Experience using and updating CRMs, ideally Salesforce
KEYWORDS: sales, account management, B2B, Salesforce, business development
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven't contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.