Attwood Perks is excited to be partnering with a leading, global business based in Suffolk who are seeking an Asset & Procurement Manager to join their IT team on a permanent, full-time basis.
Our client is a culture-lead business with a great reputation locally for investing in it's people, with competitive benefits, career progression and a dynamic workplace environment.
As part of this organisation, you will be responsible for the procurement of IT hardware and software, managing a small team and ensuring service levels are adhered to at all time.Key Responsibilities
- Manage the procurement of IT assets for the Assets & Procurement team
- Supplier management
- Contract negotiation - software, hardware, etc.
- Identify cost savings to drive down expenditure
- Develop and maintain a strategic plan for the team in line with the company's wider goals
- Manage a small procurement team
- Motivate & develop team members - identifying areas of further training
- Our client is seeking somebody with experience in negotiating contracts
- A confident leader & motivator with experience in managing a team
- Although it is not a requirement to have an IT background, this may be beneficial
- A strategic, analytical Asset & Procurement Manager
This role is ideally suited to an organised, decisive leader who is confident and able to manage large-scale resources.
Should this position sound like the right one for you and you're interested in finding out more, please do contact Matt or Brady at Attwood Perks who will be delighted to discuss this further.
We look forward to your application!