BSL SEN Teacher - Secondary School in East LondonExcellent rate of pay!
A great opportunity has opened up for a BSL SEN Teacher to work at a mixed comprehensive school. The school is based in the East London area and is Rated as "Good" by Ofsted.The school pride themselves as being a vibrant and innovative learning community, which promotes the highest standards and is at the forefront of special education. The school is an inclusive school where every student and member of staff is valued highly. The position will start asap on a permanent basis. The salary is very competitiveThe Role
You will be required to work with a small class of pupils with hearing impairments. The role will entail delivering core subjects to secondary aged students. The role would suit an established qualified teacher with experience of working alongside special educational needs students.The ideal candidate
- BSL level 3 qualified essential and Level 4 or above desired
- An Awareness of Safeguarding and child protection
- A willingness to undertake further training
- Degree Educated
- An Ability to support pupil's development and learning
- An ability to work independently and Co-operatively as part of a team
- An ability to undertake basic administrative tasks
- A passion for SEN and knowledge of Sensory impairment
- Experience of working with Students with Deaf and Language impaired Needs
- A current DBS
The school prides itself on providing access to a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum for all students. The SEND department delivers teaching and learning needs to students of varying abilities.
You must also have a valid DBS check. To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Jessica at ASQ Education: email@example.com
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send Jessica your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of exceptional secondary schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.