Our client based in North Devon is looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance/Facilities Manager to work in their family-run manufacturing business. You will be responsible for Machinery and Building maintenance across a busy production plant, managing a team of 5 Multi-Skilled Engineers focusing on implementing better maintenance practices, improving machine efficiency, reducing downtime, organising daily workload, and implementing a PPM system.
This is a permanent position offering a starting salary in the region of £45,000 plus a company car.
Duties and responsibilities as a Maintenance Manager:
* Managing and organising a team of 5 Engineers
* Implementing a Planned Maintenance System
* Conducting machinery improvement activities
* Day to day management of engineering team
* Responsible for facilities and building maintenance
* Dealing with contractors and suppliers
* Ordering machinery parts
* Reducing machinery downtime
* Engineering Qualification (C&G, NVQ, BTEC, ONC, HNC, Degree or similar)
* Proven management experience
* PPM system experience
* Continuous improvements experience
* Excellent communication skills
This position is easily commutable from Barnstaple, Bideford, South Molton, High Bickington, Lapford, Tiverton, Minehead, Woolacombe, Lynton and Chulmleigh.
How to Apply:
Contact Tom Tisdell at Micron Recruitment on (phone number removed), or simply click apply.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Micron Recruitment is working as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy