Our client, an established legal services company is looking for an experienced litigator to join the firm as an In-House Advocate to deal with litigated work spread across three offices in the North West of England.Role Overview
This is a permanent role to join the established litigation department which carries out a range of civil litigation work.
The role is for an experienced lawyer who is a specialist in advocacy, advisory and drafting services to provide support and assistance to solicitors and fee earners managing civil litigation caseloads. Work involved includes financial mis-selling, consumer credit, construction and landlord and tenant litigation.Candidate Profile
The firm is seeking and civil litigation lawyer with the following experience/characteristics:
What's on offer?
- Qualified Barrister or Solicitor a strong technical knowledge in civil litigation. Because this role will cover a number of different areas of litigation our client is willing to consider anybody who can demonstrate technical expertise in litigated part 7 work to multi track level.
- For a Solicitor the preference would be for someone with Higher Rights of Audience.
- In depth knowledge and experience of appearing in courts at various levels (predominantly County Court and High Court)
- Experience gained from commencing proceedings all the way through to trial, including attending CMC's and making interim applications
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Chance to join growing national legal services business.
- Diverse work across a range of different disciplines.
- Secure position with good streams of work.
To be considered for this In-House Advocate role and obtain a full job description please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.