Our client, an established and well respected SME design and installation business, requires a creative and dynamic Finance Director to support the MD on the next stage of its growth agenda.
- Develop a first class finance function, delivering effective and efficient financial support throughout the business
- Evaluate new business opportunities from a financial perspective
- Provide essential financial insight and advice to the Managing Director and Senior Management Team
- Assume overall responsibility for all financial operations, including reporting, budgeting, forecasting, planning , accounts and compliance
- Review all systems and procedures, ensuring they are robust and implementing change where necessary
- Lead and inspire all members of the finance department
- Preparation of all required reports including monthly and quarterly reports
- Build outstanding relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsibility for HR and ICT
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or QBE with a proven track record in an FD role and operating at Board level
- Strong systems and control background
- Previous management of HR and ICT
- Sector experience in construction, manufacturing and installation, or contracting
- Excellent communication and team management skills
The successful candidate will be an extremely hands-on Finance Director with a can-do attitude in an SME environment. You will be as equally comfortable with the day to day hands-on nature of the finance function as supporting the MD as a strategic and commercially astute FD.