SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a blue chip and COVID safe business, who are growing, aquiring and investing.
The Finance Business Partner is a critical role to that growth where you will be involved in M&A activity.
- Review and delivery of the monthly management accounts pack
- Delivery and review of budgets, forecasts, business partnering with a breadth of stakeholders up to exec level
- Liaison with external auditors and wider finance function
- Development of internal processes and procedures
- Management of integration and acquisition processes
- Variance analysis reporting and investigation into results
- KPI reporting and analysis into the results providing business partnering support across the business.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) from either industry or practice with sound accounting experience coupled with previous experience of adding value within a commercially focused finance role. You will have excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the business. You will have a track record of stakeholder management, with the ability to provide effective support and challenge to senior stakeholders. You will be proactive, creative with an innovative approach.
If you're looking for a role which offers a blend of M&A exposure, commercial accounting and management accounting then this is the role for you. The role allows you to develop a broad range of knowledge and offers development and progression opportunities within the business.
if this sounds like the commercial opportunity you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.