Newly-created opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join the UK Division of an International Group based in Warrington. It is a great opportunity for a ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant to join the business during an exciting period of change having had recent investment from Group.
The role requires an ambitious, driven, motivated and highly analytical individual who enjoys driving business improvements/performance backed with strong excel and systems skills. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential as you will work closely with Commercial Managers and the wider business, providing real time financial support and analysis to assist in decision-making.
You will enjoy a fantastic working environment, including, flexible working hours and early finishes on a Friday!
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Provide timely, accurate financial analysis and management information to monitor performance and support decision making in the business area whilst also interpreting performance information for non-financial managers.
- To review and approve month end reporting for projects/contracts engaging with the commercial team
- Understand and minimise the working capital requirements of the business area by coordinating project cash flow forecasts, carrying out monthly debt and WIP reviews and influencing payment terms in contracts/bids
- Become the sparring partner for commercial/operational stakeholders
- Attend commercial reviews improving the processes and driving actions
- Support the margin improvement process providing facts and evidence of improvements and sharing knowledge between regions
- Forecasting the WIP/invoicing/Debt working capital management
- Support the overall budget and rolling forecast process gaining explanations for key movements
- Review estimates and tenders to validate margin estimates and cash flow forecasts
- Drive change and improvement within the department and wider business
- Supporting ad-hoc projects and transformation initiatives as required
This is a fast-moving role so apply now for immediate consideration.