Boots is the UKs leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. With over 2500 stores in the UK our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. Boots UK is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc, the first global pharmacy-led health and wellbeing enterprise.
Assistant Marketing Manager
Overview of the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team that manages the UK's most loved loyalty card, the Boots Advantage Card. We have almost 17m active Advantage Card holders and sign up over 1.5m new customers every year, and we're constantly evolving our marketing approach to stay at the forefront of retail loyalty.
A key player in the Boots Advantage Card team, you'll be a strategic marketing lead for the scheme, owning the Boots Advantage Card brand and working creatively to develop new ideas to drive performance of the scheme.
Reporting into the Advantage Card Marketing Manager, you'll work as part of a team of five to manage and deliver the Advantage Card scheme, and work closely with our creative agencies, social media, in store and above the line marketing teams, data analytics teams, trading category partners, finance teams and many others. This is a high-profile role with excellent opportunities to engage with key senior stakeholders across the business.
• Plan and deliver regular Ad Card event communications across a range of different channels, including email and the Boots app, driving event uptake and sales
• Managing and delivering several key marketing projects to improve retention, driving customers to redeem points, engage with more Boots channels and increase frequency, again working across a range of different channels with multiple stakeholders
• Plan and deliver marketing strategies for customer acquisition into Ad Card
• Championing mass personalisation at scale across all projects
• Delivering against key KPIs across all projects
• Management of budgets and processes
• Build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders across internal teams, creative agencies and third-party suppliers
A bit about you:
The successful individual will have experience in marketing, and ideally experience in loyalty:
• You will possess strong marketing and communication skills and have an analytical mind-set
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy is essential along with solid project management skills to manage initiatives successfully through to completion
• You will need to be a self-starter and excellent relationship builder with both internal and external stakeholders
• You must have a strategic and commercial mind-set, and be confident interrogating data
If this sounds like you and you're looking to develop your marketing career within the UK's leading pharmacy led health and beauty retailer, please apply by following the link below.
What we can offer you:
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Generous staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning and Cash Point
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.