Our client are a global consumer electronics brand offering a vast array of products and services.
They are currently looking for a B2B Presales Engineer to service and develop their Channel partners.
Purpose of the Role:
The role of B2B Presales Engineer is to accompany Key Account Managers on sales opportunities, understand the structure of different customer IT environments and propose the most appropriate Mobile B2B solution and associated configuration.
The four key skills required include:
- Ability to handle multiple internal and external stakeholders and deliver on key projects
- Ability to seek out and build relationships across the channel contact matrix is a must
- Ability to quickly assess Enterprise IT & Mobility environments, Focus on customer issue troubleshooting and contributing to successful solution delivery
- Serve as principal technical liaison for resellers and channel partners.
- Deliver technical product training to operator teams, channel partners and internal teams
- Develop technical sales documentation supporting operator and channel partners
- Coordinate delivery of solutions by liaising with global R&D teams, Product Management and 3rd party partners
- Provide technical support for integration and testing of mobile business applications in Europe, as well as technical interface with European partners: Operators, ISV, System Integrators.
- Extensive experience with Enterprise Mobility Solutions gained from channels, i.e. operators and IT resellers.
- Experience in launching/supporting mobile solutions for B2B2C and SMB markets from a channel background.
- Good underlying knowledge of other enterprise solutions like Microsoft, Citrix, VMware is a plus.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience in developing or supporting a wide range of business applications, including mobile messaging, device management, security, and other mobile client apps
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working in matrix teams across different cultures and time-zones
- University degree in engineering or a related discipline (an equivalent period of industrial experience may be substituted).
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like more information please get in touch.