Job Title: White Goods Engineer/Domestic Appliance Engineer Area: HastingsPackage: £24,500 - £28,500 + new tools, uniform, air conditioned van, tablet, phone, fuel card, bonus scheme, product discount, 25 days annual leave + stats, full product training etc.Role Info: 8 - 10 calls per day, 37 hour week (7.5 hours per day door to door), Monday - Friday with 1 in 4 Saturdays at a higher rate of pay.Company
One of the leading domestic appliance brands in the UK, established in 1960s but have been operating in the UK & Ireland since the 1990s and have sold over 30 million appliances (including refrigeration, laundry, dishwashers, cooking, small and built in) making them the number 1 domestic appliance manufacturer in the UK. Over 90% of their appliances are recommended by their customers due to their super fast programs and energy saving technologies. The manufacturer are known for delivering exceptional value for money and providing smart, innovative home appliances.Position
As a White Goods Engineer you will be representing the company providing repairs and maintenance to all types of domestic white goods including washing machines, tumble dryers, refrigerators, dishwasher, and cookers/ovens completing between 8 and 10 calls per day with minimal paperwork, working from home with parts delivered via Fedex. The role will command a responsibility to deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction in line with the expectations of the company/customers. Your customer service skills and ability to solve problems will play an essential role in providing professional and effective repairs, promoting products and enhancing the reputation of the Company.Requirements
To be considered for the position you must have the following:
- White Goods/Domestic Appliance experience in a professional environment.
- Experience working across a variety of branded products i.e Bosch, Beko, Hotpoint, Whirlpool, Glen Dimplex, Miele, Electrolux etc.
- Experience working on a variety of appliances including washing machines, cookers, fridges, freezers, dishwashers, tumble dryers, hobs etc.
- Qualifications such as City & Guilds 224, 16th/17th Edition, Part-P etc would act as an advantage to your application.
- Gas qualifications i.e. CCN1 and CKR1 would act as an advantage but are not essential.
- 2nd line refrigeration/F-Gas would also act as an advantage to your application