Do you fancy a job at one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in Southampton? We believe that the comfort zone is a dangerous place to live, being the difference between reaching your full potential and falling short. We are on the lookout for an Account Manager. Someone who has phenomenal organisational and project management skills. Here at Mitchell and Stones, we love what we do and so do our clients and we want you to be a part of that.Why Mitchell & Stones?
We are not your standard digital agency. We are changing the way companies deal with external marketing agencies. We offer a one-stop solution to companies who want our marketing knowledge to help their business thrive and grow. This, in turn, means we get to flex our creative muscles more often, using our know-how to guide our client's marketing strategy and our internal resources to achieve their goals.Who are we looking for?
We are not just looking for someone with great all-round marketing knowledge. We are looking for someone who has a true passion for marketing and is willing to break away from the digital marketing norms. Someone who loves building and growing relationships with the clients they work with and understands their vision. Someone who is thirsty for more knowledge in their sector.A snapshot overview of the role
- Creating and maintaining relationships with clients to achieve their needs
- Overseeing marketing campaigns
- Utilising internal resources to achieve client goals
- Social Media Management
- Arranging and presenting monthly reports to clients
- Identifying opportunities to expand accounts
- Managing creative projects from brief to delivery
- Developing and keeping to campaign goals
Does this sound interesting to you? Send a 60-90 second video answering the following;
- Opportunity to develop your skills
- Training and upskilling provided
- 9-5 flexible working hours
- Work in a creative environment
- Base salary + Bonuses
- Tell us about yourself
- Would you rather have £1,000,000 or 1,000,000 friends and why?
- An example of a situation where you had to step outside of your comfort zone
Please attached the video to your application or add links to an uploaded version.