Do you relish a challenge which reaps ever lasting rewards?
Are you looking to utilise the skills and knowledge you've acquired to maximise the development of vulnerable and disadvantaged children?
Are you available to start a new role immediately?
A specialist school for children with Autism and Behavioural Challenges in Tadworth is looking for an experienced member of staff to join their team. The existing pool of incredible staff are welcoming like-minded individuals to join them in supporting children with varying challenges. The school is for ages 5-11 with just under 70 pupils currently.
What can you expect on a daily basis?
- Working with teachers to support children with reading and writing
- Assisting with play-related activities
- Ensuring the safety of the child/children you are allocation to work with
- Delivering personal care to children with more severe needs (feeding, cleaning, changing and toileting)
Why is this such a great role?
- Initial and ongoing training is provided
- An excellent position for someone who has the ambition to become a teacher, psychologist or speech and language therapist
- Fantastic working hours typically of 08:30-15:30 term-time only
- Competitive rate of pay
Please get in touch for further information on the position on .