Audit & Accounts Senior - Chelmsford, EssexSalary: Up to £45,000 p.a. dependant on qualifications and experience The Company
Our client is a highly successful independent firm of chartered accountants based in Essex, providing a wealth of expertise to a variety of different clients.The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior to join the Audit and Accounts team in the Chelmsford office, applying technical skills and carrying out tasks under minimal supervision.Role Responsibilities:
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Prioritise and be accountable for the planning and completion of the work assigned to you.
- Build on your practical work experience.
- Complete assignments without supervision.
- Review other team members' work.
- Lead and take responsibility for the audit at client premises.
- Supervise and support junior team members.
- ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Computer literate ie. Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works as an effective team member.
- Strong professional values.