Digital Marketing and Merchandising Manager - EMEA
Competitive salary and benefits
Our client is currently seeking an innovative, analytical and independent thinking Digital Marketing and Merchandising Manager to lead global SEO efforts and have responsibility for conversion optimization in the EMEA region. Optimization will be driven through site merchandising, enhanced features and functionality, promotional planning, and development of an A/B testing plan to drive change. These optimizations must result in increased conversion rates and improved customer experience. The person in this role is a collaborative, forward-thinking subject matter expert, with flawless communications skills and impeccable attention to detail. The ideal candidate will facilitate the planning and execution of projects, organize and interpret data to continuously monitor and improve the online business.
This role is based in Luton, Bedfordshire, UK.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Experience managing an e-commerce website with responsibility for merchandising, site optimization, promotional planning and customer experience enhancements.
- Experiences and expertise in web, mobile, user experience design, digital marketing, testing and optimization and analytics.
- Strong business judgement and decision-making skills with the ability to identify, prioritize through to execution
- Responsibility for supporting regional digital marketing programs including paid search, paid social, affiliate and display.
- A background in managing SEO programs with proven experience in driving increased revenue and improved search rankings. Experience with BrightEdge preferred.
- Responsibility for management of regional email campaigns to increase subscriber base, present relevant content and drive site visits and conversion. Adapts emails by country as needed.
- Detail oriented with ability to manage large complex projects cross-functionally (i.e. creative, development, QA, etc.)
- Ability to engage with developers on digital and technology enhancements to ensure optimal execution of projects.
- Hands-on experience managing an e-commerce platform. Experience with Magento preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in executing and interpreting test results
- Expertise in site analytics tools. Google Analytics preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with operational and customer service teams to plan promotions including checking inventory and briefing key stakeholders
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
Benefits: 20 days holiday, Flexible working, Life Assurance, 60% staff discount, Long service awards, Access to nationwide retail benefit portal.By clicking 'apply' and you will be taken to the Recruiterwise job portal, where you can submit your application directly to the recruiting company and manage your account and profile visibility for other opportunities.