CONVEYANCING ASSISTANT/PARALEGALNEW MILTON SALARY DEPENDANT UPON EXPERIENCE
The Conveyancing Department in my clients New Milton office is seeking an experienced Conveyancing Assistant/Paralegal to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have previous relevant experience, ideally gained in a residential property team in a legal environment and will possess the following key skills:-
- Experience of opening and closing files.
- Good communication skills and telephone manner.
- Experience of dealing with clients face to face and on the telephone and by email.
- Strong IT skills.
- Case management experience.
- Experience of assisting fee earners with all aspects of a conveyancing transaction.
- Experience of working independently and as part of a team.
In addition to the above you will have excellent interpersonal skills and be flexible and adaptable, with a positive and enthusiastic approach to your work. This is a permanent, full time position.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and a friendly, diverse and co-operative working environment.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED.