Our client is an established charity whose dedication to its unique service has assisted many individuals. With a small passionate team their caring approach and understanding is personally tailored to each person's needs. By changing the lives of so many people, engaging at all ages with a fun and positive attitude.
To support their growth a new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bookkeeper
Duties will include
- Monthly management reporting, to the Trustees and part-time CEO
- Prepayments, Accruals and Depreciation
- Preparation of VAT, PAYE and reconciliations
- Payment of invoices to include daily banking tasks
- Liaising with auditors
- Assisting in the preparation of year end accounts
- Maintaining records and processing donations
- Responsibility for all areas of bookkeeping for the charity to also include the trading company
You will need to be able to work under your own initiative and have the confidence to carry out all bookkeeping tasks. Attention to detail and accuracy is very important as coding of transactions and purchases can be complex.
Based in West Oxfordshire you will initially work from home during the current pandemic.