Samworth Brothers Group is a 4th generation family business that prides itself on looking after its people and producing high quality products. We are always looking for outstanding people, with great attitudes and an openness to learning to join our family. The size of our business enables us to support career development and progression that will help our people fulfil their potential.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Bakery Finance Manager for our Savoury Pastry division which includes Walker & Son, The Cornwall Bakery, Ginsters and Dickinson & Morris. The role will be based in Leicester with some travel for meetings to other locations in Cornwall/Bristol/Gloucester.
* Enhanced Pension Scheme
* Subsidised Health Care Plan
* Car/Car Allowance Scheme
* Colleague Discount Scheme
* Onsite facilities: Parking, subsidised restaurant.
Reporting into the divisional Finance Director you will have the opportunity to take a fresh look at our processes and plan how to align reporting and measures across the sites within this division. As someone that thrives continuous improvement, and enjoys getting involved in the business to see first-hand areas where a positive impact can be made, you will be able to share this enthusiasm with your direct reports to create a business partnering approach. To support your stakeholders you will analyse, challenge and support operations to increase efficiency, maintain high standards and improve performance.
The Right Person
You will be interested in a new role because you want a challenge and the opportunity to make a real business impact. With a solution focused approach and a drive to achieve whilst creating strong relationships with your stakeholders you must also have the following:
* Fully qualified ACCA or CIMA
* Strong manufacturing background
* Experience of managing a mix of products with complexity
* An understanding and experience of managing margins within a volatile commodity market
* Strong influencing skills and evidence of using this in managing multiple stakeholders across a business and externally
* The ability to demonstrate cost management in previous roles
Samworth Brothers do not engage with unlicensed gangmasters or third parties. Samworth Brothers will NEVER ask you for money in order to provide you with employment. If you are in any doubt please contact an official Samworth Brothers representative