Residential Property Solicitor / Legal Executive, NQ+ Salary £30,000 plus DOE. This traditional practice in Norfolk is keen to appoint a well-rounded Residential Property Lawyer into their team. To apply or to register your interest, please call Cassie Bell on 0121 454 1004 and quote Job Ref:2275
• A Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive is highly sought after to join this practice based in North Norfolk.
• Acting on behalf of local clients, the appointed Property Lawyer will ideally have some experience of dealing with both commercial and residential conveyancing matters
• You will be working within a very supportive team where you will be gaining exposure to you own caseload dependent on level of experience.
• The firm covers all types of conveyancing related matters including, sales, purchases, leases and remortgages.
• The firm are keen to hear from Residential Property Solicitors or Legal Executives from Newly qualified level upwards. More experienced Residential Property Lawyers will ideally have proven technical in managing their own caseload of residential transactions.
• Salary will be dependent on experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Cassie Bell at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
eNL is handling a number of Residential Property Solicitor vacancies throughout East Anglia. If you are a Residential Property Solicitor looking for a move, please call now.
eNL has a number of permanent, locum and consultant vacancies for private practice law firms, the public sector and FTSE in-house organisations, throughout England & Wales. If you are legally qualified or in a legal business support role and considering a career move, do get in touch, or go to https://www.enllegal.co.uk/enl/register-with-us to register your interest.
In addition, if you know any legal professionals that may be interested in a new role, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (T&C's apply).