Checkpoint Pre Sales Manager
Package £60,000 - £80,000 DOE plus car allowance
25 Days Holiday
Ideally the candidates needs to be located with the South East
Migrowth have now added this Global Client to our ever growing Technology portfolio
The opportunity to work for this award winning Cyber Security business doesn't come up often, so it's a great time to get speaking with them.
They are known in the industry to have some of best sales and technical minds in the business, so to get the chance to work alongside them is a great opportunity
The Presales Consultant will be tasked with helping the client to understand the benefits of our client's solution portfolio as well as promoting upgrades and system refreshes to help extend our client's sales opportunities in the market.
The Presales Consultant will 5-7 years' Presales or Technical Sales experience working within IT Security or Networking Solutions in a direct or in-direct channel on behalf of a Vendor, Distributor, Large Reseller or Systems Integrator and have knowledge of Check Point, The Presales Consultant must be be able to balance technical experience as well as a consultative sales approach to fully succeed within this role.
If you are currently working or have previously worked with Cyber Security vendor or reseller and have solid security product knowledge then this could be a great move for you. With this organization you will
Check Point product experience pre sales is essential to be successful as they understand other vendor knowledge works and your skills will translate.
Outside of this you will need to demonstrate that you can support and work with customers and produce Proof of Concept (POC), provide pre sales support to the sales team and understand the customer requirement and propose a solution around Checkpoint
Working from home is absolutely fine and the ability to travel to customer sites is expected in this type of role, when the current situation allows.
You will be required to
* Solve customer problems in Cyber Security confidently and effectively, individually working directly with Checkpoint
* Manage resources in order to carry out Cyber Security quotes to time, budget and quality targets and in accordance with appropriate standards.
* Operate independently in setting and delivering work schedule, spotting opportunities and adapting to specific customer requirements.
* Deliver advice and consultancy services to the wider team Account Managers / BDM's on industry best practice as part of a consultancy team.
* Assist with the formulation of bids and proposals as part of a team.
* Contribute specialist knowledge to support pre-sales enquiries.
You will possess the following personal characteristics
* Highest levels of professionalism, demonstrated by constant drive to deliver quality outputs Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Good team worker with ability to influence and motivate Positive attitude and drive to improve the business
* Business, commercial and cultural awareness
Please send your cv